Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Daily Mishap

I have become quite famous in the Calvet family for having some daily mishap of sorts. It just so happens today’s mishap was a little more extreme. In an effort to more effectively dry off my leg after showering this morning I placed my leg on the sink. Next thing I new the whole top of the sink tipped over and shattered in a thousand pieces. Luckily, the sink didn’t fall on my foot but you can only imagine the look on my face when it happened. Do you think home owner’s insurance would cover this in the states?

The re-enactment. Step 1: I tried to dry my leg off...

Step 2: The sink falls off its base and breaks into a million pieces.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... typical Stephanie! :)

    I love reading your updates from Bolivia. Looks like you're having a blast! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this would only happen to you Steph! I love ya girl! Looks like you are having so much fun in Bolivia and working hard too!

    ReplyDelete